The scope of registration: The provision of pipe and sewer maintenance, sewer renovations, high pressure jetting, sewer CCTV systems, civil engineering, building fabric maintenance, tankering operations and vegetation control.
- Quality Management System BS EN ISO 9001: 2015, Cert No. 16453
- Environmental Management System BS EN ISO 14001: 2015
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System BS OHSAS 18001: 2007
Industry qualification schemes
- Achilles UVDB Verify – Safe, Health, Environmental and Quality practices and procedures as a registered supplier
- CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Scheme) – Demonstrated compliance with and sound management of current basic health and safety legislation.
- Constructionline – UKDN Waterflow has met pre-qualification requirements appropriate to public and private sector procurement.
- RISQS Audit (Railway Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme) – The scope of qualification includes: Authorised Walking Routes & Access Points, Bridges, Culverts & Retaining Walls, CCTV Examination, Concrete Frame, Concrete-encased Plastic Pipes, Earthworks (Embankments, Cuttings etc.), Earthworks Drainage, External and Load Bearing Walls, External Works (Drainage, Including Surface, Foul & Sewerage Treatment), Foundations (Conventional), Infrastructure Troughing Services, Masonry Structures (Including Brickwork), Metallic Structures, Metallic Structures (Including Cast Iron) & Steel Fabrication, Minor Structural Building Works (including Ancillary Buildings & Aterations to Existing Buildings), Modular Platforms Including Trestle, Paths & Safe Cess, Platform Face Walls, Platforms Induding Copers, Paving & Tarmac, Protective Treatments (induding Industrial Coatings), Raised Walkways, Reinforced Concrete Structures, Retaining Walls – Concrete Structures (Mass & Reinforced), Retaining Walls – Gabion Walls, Retaining Walls – Reinforced Earth Structures, Safe System of Work Planning, Steel Frame, Temporary Works, Timber Frame, Track Drainage, Tunnel Drainage, Tunnel Linings, Tunnels, Waterproofing)
- Safecontractor Accreditation – UKDN Waterflow meets specific standards of health and safety.
- WRc 3rd Edition Drain Repair Handbook – UKDN Waterflow has met requirements for Drain Services in accordance with the Drain Repair Book (3rd Edition) foth the following services: Drain Investigation, Blockage Clearance, Condition Assessment, Drain Serviceability, Drain Repair Selection and Repair Installation
- Waste Carrier License (Environment Agency) – UKDN Waterflow are registered as an upper tier waste carrier
- FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme) – UKDN Waterflow has met the bronze level requirements for the scheme
- National Sewerage Association
- UKSTT (United Kingdom Society for Trenchless Technology)
- British Safety Council
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA)
- Water Jetting Association
- Confidential Reporting for Safety (CIRAS)