We’re always striving for better – which has helped us achieve the highest standards in customer service, safety and the protection of the environment. We’re widely recognised within the industry for the introduction, training and execution of new technology, and for continually raising the bar in all aspects of our operation.
We are a regular recipient of customer service, industry safety and
innovation awards – having won over twenty so far.
We’ve garnered recognition and endorsement from the likes of UKSTT,
The British Safety Council and RoSPA.
We’re also certified to rigorous ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 standards
and recognised by multiple industry qualification schemes and
What does this mean for you? Complete confidence that, whatever your
needs, we’re qualified, equipped and accredited to meet them.
- Alcumus ISOQAR – The scope of registration: The provision of pipe and sewer maintenance, sewer renovations, high pressure jetting, sewer CCTV systems, civil engineering, building fabric maintenance, tankering operations and vegetation control.
Industry qualification schemes
- Fully registered supplier (Expires 5 July 2020) | (Lanes Group Plc)
- Safe, Health, Environmental and Quality practices and procedures as a registered supplier on Verify – Category B2 (Expires 25 July 2020)
- CIRAS (Confidential Incident Reporting & Analysis System) – Certificate of membership (Expires 31 March 2020) | (Lanes Group Plc)
- Constructionline – UKDN Waterflow has met pre-qualification requirements appropriate to public and private sector procurement (Expires 13 November 2019) |(Lanes Group Plc)
- RISQS (Railway Industry Supplier Qualification Scheme)
- SafeContractor Accreditation Certificate for drain services, construction contractor, and related activities (Expires 14 March 2020) | (Lanes Group Plc)
- WRc Approved – iMPREG Liner Full Length UV Cured Lining System meets the requirements for PT/367/0915-AS (Expires 9 September 2020)
- Waste Carrier License (Environment Agency) – UKDN Waterflow are registered as an upper tier waste carrier
- FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme) – UKDN Waterflow has met the bronze level requirements for the scheme (Expires 14 March 2019)
- UKSTT (United Kingdom Society for Trenchless Technology) – Membership (Expires 31 December 2019)
- British Safety Council – Committed to keeping people sage and healthy at work (Expires 30 September 2020)
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) – Supporting RoSPA’s mission to save lives and reduced injuries (Expires 30 November 2020)
- Water Jetting Association – Full membership and meets operational criteria for C2 Drain and Sewer Member (Expires 31 December 2019) | (Lanes Group Plc)
- Confidential Reporting for Safety (CIRAS)