Non-drainage infrastructure works
UKDN Waterflow provides crucial services such as asset inspection and asset maintenance to non-drainage infrastructures. This includes buildings, rail environments and highways.
Our experienced teams of project managers and crews support structural and building maintenance work, embankment reinforcement and vegetation management.
Survey technicians use advanced CCTV survey technology for non-drainage applications, to provide detailed records and data.
Call our non-drainage infrastructure works experts on 0333 344 2937 to find out what we can do for you.
Asset inspection for rail trackside, roadside and buildings:
- Full CCTV surveys with reports and recommendations for repairs
- QuickView rapid assessment of pipe service condition
- Location and levels CAD mapping
- RFID Asset Tagging
Asset maintenance for rail trackside, roadside and buildings:
- High-pressure water jetting – large & small diameter pipe cleaning
- Drainage ditch and culvert maintenance
- Vegetation management – track and structures
- Bridge painting
- Graffiti removal
- Fencing and walkway installation
- Embankment stabilisation
These lists are not exhaustive. Have something else in mind? Speak to us on 0333 344 2937. Or use the contact form.