UKDN Waterflow respects your privacy.
The following information describes how we gather and use data. The amount of information UKDN Waterflow holds on you and how it is used depends on your relationship with us. It was reviewed 01/06/2012.
This policy also explains UKDN Waterflow’s position with regard to the EU e-Privacy Directive, otherwise known as the ‘Cookie Law’.
Collecting Personal Information
We may collect personal information about you from a number of sources, and some of the personal information we hold about you may be ‘sensitive personal data’ within the meaning of the Data Protection Act. Sources may include:
• When you agree to take a service or product from us
• When you contact us with an enquiry or in response to a communication
• From publicly available documents
Collecting this information may enable us to:
• identify you when you contact us;
• help run, and contact you about the improved running of, any accounts, services and products we have provided before, or provide now or in the future;
• carry out marketing analysis and customer profiling (including with transactional information) and create statistical and testing information;
• help to prevent and detect fraud or loss; and
• contact you about products and services offered by us and. You can elect not to receive marketing emails by notifying our Marketing team at UKDN Waterflow, The Chapel, Pinewood Court, Coleshill Road, Marston Green, Solihull, West Midlands. B37 7HG – email@example.com
You can be confident that any personal information obtained by UKDN Waterflow will only be used by us. We do not sell data commercially and only share data with those organisations that help us to provide our service to you. We will, on demand, provide information for any legal or regulatory purposes.
We have strict security measures to protect personal information.
Cookies are files that are downloaded onto a device when a user accesses our website. Cookies allow us to recognise and store information that may be used to analyse visitor behaviours; this can be anything from log in details to browsing history, email tracking, social buttons, embedded web services etc.
UKDN Waterflow uses Google Analytics, the industry standard analytics reporting system, to gather data on our website. Google Analytics collects information anonymously and reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. You can read more about how we use Google Analytics https://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Social Buttons such as Twitter, Facebook , You Tube and Linked in use scripts from outside of the UKDN Waterflow site. If used it is likely that that these sites are collecting information about your visit to our site, so if you click on these social buttons these sites will register this information.
We may use your information to send you newsletters or other marketing emails. These emails contain tracking information so that we may use to determine who has opened the email, open and click rates etc. Any marketing emails from us will contain the ability to unsubscribe.
We may also use ‘cookies’ to monitor how people use our site. This helps us to understand how our customers and potential customers use our website so we can develop and improve the design, layout and function of the site. If you do not want any website placing cookies onto your device we recommend you alter the settings of your browser to prevent it from accepting cookies. However, you may not be able to use some of the products or services on our website without cookies.
You can find information on disabling cookies in browsers by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org
Links to other sites
This website may contain links to other sites and UKDN Waterflow are not responsible for the privacy practices of these other sites.